Draft Roadmap V2 and Achievements
Join discord.gg/neonplexus 🧪 laboratory channel to discuss
Today we are sharing high level Draft of Roadmap V2 and the Achievements concept for discussion. We will also preview some of the Achievements Rewards which will be further outlined in a follow up medium post.
1. Draft Roadmap V2
Below is a high level reimagining of our roadmap priorities with the goal of completing the 9000 collection mint (977 minted as of today).
All of these roadmap items will be part of the NEON PLEXUS Mobile App. As much Utility as possible in a single place. Each will have a separate medium post on the mobile app and planned capabilities and utilities, but here is a high level summary.
1.1 NEON PLEXUS: Override NFT Collection
- Collection is complete, but mint is incomplete
- Improve the mint experience for Mobile Web
- NEON PLEXUS App support of main use cases
- Implement Achievements
- Additional Wallet support
1.2 Face Tracking
- Face Tracking Utility for Fabricants content creation
- First Feature of NEON PLEXUS Mobile
- Early Prototype Demo coming within a week or so
e.g., Load Mobile App and choose a Fabricant. Enable Face Tracking and record or stream the experience for social or content.
1.3 Fabricant Bodies
- Layer 2 Limited edition NFTs
- Second Feature of NEON PLEXUS Mobile
- Bodies will be used to experience Meta City
e.g., Load Mobile App and choose a Fabricant and Body to mount like Body Frame Mark One. Join a Space (Test space or later Meta City Spaces)
1.4 Meta City Spaces
- Layer 2 Limited edition NFTs
- Third Feature of NEON PLEXUS Mobile
- Meta City will be composed of Structures made of Spaces
- Fabricants will be able to OVERRIDE (customize) and Connect Spaces they own to make these complex structures
- Fabricants can connect spaces they own that have a common interface (door X, frame Y, …) they own.
- Fabricants will also be able to connect their Spaces to Community and Exclusive Spaces using those common interfaces (like a portal) given the interface requirements are met.
- Fabricants will be able to travel the NEON PLEXUS Network directly to different Spaces and Structures when a direct interface is not available given they have Access.
- Structures can have different Access capabilities for Fabricants who own the Structures.
NOTE: this is a DRAFT proposal outline atm looking for feedback
Achievements have the potential to engage both existing and new community members to complete achievements and share NEON PLEXUS more broadly. This could provide ground up community marketing and reward Fabricant collectors along the way.
2.1 Achievement Points Token (APT)
APT will be a Non-Transferable Token with a fixed supply (TBD) that can be claimed until the claim closes sometime after 9000 mint completes. The token will be used to facilitate redemption of Achievement rewards which will be transferable NFT’s and/or other assets like merch (see below). This Token is only intended for holder rewards to complete the mint and doesn’t have other goals.
2.2 Example Rewards
Rewards will be a mix of both Metaverse and physical rewards that will be redeemed with APT. Some rewards will have additional requirements to redeem in addition APT (e.g., solved UNDERGROUND puzzle)
- Meta City Spaces
- Fabricant Bodies
- Meta City Items for Spaces
- Meta City Access Cards for Spaces (exclusive in many cases like UNDERGROUND)
- Data Cards: Fabricant Capabilities
- Raffle Tickets for Fabricant Giveaways
- Raffle Tickets for NFT Giveaways (uwucrew, ANIMO, …)
NOTE: Many of these rewards would be Layer 2 Limited Edition NFTs. More on rewards in a follow up medium post.
These are the states of a given Achievement.
- Inactive: Achievement that has NOT been unlocked by its requirements.
- Active: Achievement that has been unlocked by its requirement, but NO progress has be made.
- Partially Complete: Achievement that has been unlocked by its requirement, but Partial progress has be made.
- Complete: Achievement that has been unlocked by its requirement and has all progress complete.
We will want to continue to add incentives as we learn from the initial set of Achievements and what is working or not working. Thus, we are allocating a Pool of APT Tokens for Achievements and it’s possible that the final Achievements could use less than the total APT supply available.
Once the mint is complete there will be no need for this. Only intended to improve Achievements until we find the sweet spot that will complete the mint.
2.4 Claiming APT
Our intent is to allow holders to claim APT incrementally along the way until the mint is complete. Obviously if mint is completed quickly, then this is a moot point, but we want to reward holders during our journey as well as the rewards materialize in our Meta City or physical world.
2.5 Using APT
TBD, but more or less will be used to redeem rewards.
2.6 How to view Active Achievements and check Personal Status
The NEON PLEXUS Mobile App is where we want to build this capability for holders. We could make this a part of the website additionally, but our intent is to make the Mobile App the “daily” useful tool for Fabricant holders utility.
2.7 Existing Achievement Ideas
- Mint and Hold
- Referral Mints
- Four Monthly Cumulative Mints (April, May, June, July)
- Fabricants 1K Snapshots (1000, 2000, 3000, …, 9000)
- All Fabricant 1K Snapshots
- DRAFT: Collect specific Traits and/or Properties
Thanks for reading! Join our discord.gg/neonplexus to join the dicussions!